What is New Hampshire professional liability insurance? Professional liability insurance, also referred to as errors and omissions insurance (e&o insurance), protects companies and individuals against loss (defense & damages) resulting from acts, errors or omissions in their performance of professional duties. Eaton & Berube Insurance has more than 25 years of experience handling professional liability insurance in NH, MA, ME, and the surrounding New England states for physicians and surgeons. We are committed to providing physicians with knowledge and a choice when it comes to their insurance needs.
More than 200 physicians trust Eaton & Berube Insurance with their New Hampshire professional liability insurance coverage. Our clients practice in a wide range of medical specialties including but not limited to OB/GYN, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Pathology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
In addition to receiving great service from a competent team of insurance professionals, our physician clients take comfort knowing they are aligned with the most appropriate market. At Eaton & Berube Insurance we take time to learn the unique coverage requirements of each doctor we represent and only then do we make a coverage recommendation. This process is repeated at each renewal to ensure proper alignment over time.
Eaton & Berube Insurance, located in Nashua, NH, proudly represents all markets that write medical professional liability insurance in NH, MA, ME, and the surrounding New England states, including Medical Mutual of Maine, Coverys, Medical Protective and New Hampshire Medical Mutual Joint Underwriting Association.
Why Rely on Eaton & Berube for New Hampshire Professional Liability Insurance Coverage?
- There is no additional cost to have Eaton & Berube handle your professional liability insurance coverage.
- Audit to ensure that procedures rendered correspond to the specialty classification assigned. The wrong class could result in thousands of dollars in overcharged premium
- Audit to ensure all credits are applied such as claims free, risk management, part-time, longevity etc. A missed credit could mean hundreds of dollars in missed premium savings
- Quick issuance of Binders and Certificates to all parties – certificates can be sent by fax, e-fax or email within minutes of your request
- Policy reviewed prior to delivery to the client to ensure coverage is bound correctly.
- Renewal preparation and presentation
- 3rd party financing options
- Centralized and permanent repository of your applications and supporting information – all documents are scanned and stored securely
- Access to all markets that write medical professional liability insurance in NH, MA, ME, and the surrounding New England states
- Each market is considered at every renewal to ensure the best alignment over time
- Medical professional liability insurance experts – Eaton & Berube Insurance has handled this critically important coverage for more than 200 physicians for more than 20 years
- Resolution of service issues such as correcting premium invoices, clarifying coverage and confirming evidence of coverage is handled by the professionals at Eaton & Berube Insurance
- Claims – we are the first step in the defense of any allegation of professional negligence
- Physician / client advocate – when it comes to handling your New Hampshire professional liability insurance coverage, Eaton & Berube Insurance works for you, the client, not for the insurance company
For additional information or to get a free quote for professional liability insurance in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, or the surrounding New England states, please contact our medical professional liability insurance specialist David Stowe at 603-488-1081 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit our online quote request form.