Eaton & Berube is proud to recommend our strategic partners at The Offices Established by: HR Weisman, TN Tessier, LK Lambert, KJ Halloran (WTLH) for comprehensive financial planning services for both businesses and individuals. WTLH is committed to help you improve your long-term financial success. Their team offers customized programs that can help preserve and manage your wealth by delivering an unprecedented level of personalized service.
Products and services offered for individuals include:
- Estate Analysis & Coordination
- Estate & Retirement Planning
- Tax-Exempt/Tax-Deferred Investments
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Annuities & Mutual Funds
- Retirement Savings Plans: Traditional IRA, ROTH IRA, SEP IRA
- Fee-Based Managed Accounts
- Asset Allocation
- Brokerage Accounts/Individual Stocks & Bonds
- Charitable Planning
In addition to individuals, WTLH offers businesses the following products and services:
- Key Person & Deferred Compensation Plans
- Buy/Sell Agreement Funding
- Pension, Profit Sharing & 401(k) Plans
- SEP, IRA & SIMPLE Plans
- Coordinated Business & Estate Plans
- Transition Planning for Family Businesses
- Business Continuation Planning
WTLH is dedicated to providing advice, strategies, information, and access to products and services for clients to assist them in strategies for accumulation, protection, preservation and transfer of their assets. The experienced WTLH team members pride themselves on offering access to reliable products and services; however, their knowledge and insight are most important to their clientele. They know how to make those products work for their clients by using a process that allows us to learn about each individual’s financial goals before making any recommendations. To learn more, and to schedule an appointment to discuss your financial planning needs in Nashua, NH or the surrounding area, call WTLH at 603-821-1935 or visit www.wtlh.com.
Securities and Advisory services offered through LPL Financial. A registered investment advisor. Member FINRA & SIPC.” with “Securities & Financial Planning offered through LPL Financial, a registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC.
WTLH and Eaton & Berube are two unaffiliated and separate entities. WTLH is not licensed to conduct Property & Casualty Insurance.